Founded in 1928, the RMS Group combines 4 schools and several specialised programmes, and each year trains some 3,500 French and foreign students.
It is today a nationally and internationally recognized competence cluster in the sector of higher management training.
Its future-focused priorities are to:
• Select the best candidates in France and abroad for its schools and programmes;
• Innovate by creating new teaching and research programmes;
• Permanently tailor each of its training courses to current and future corporate needs;
• Back French and international companies in their management recruitment projects.
Recognized leader in the sector of higher management training in France, the RMS Group is also present in all international bodies with authority in their field.
It participates in all key institutions.
At international level, the RMS Group is a member of:
• The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
• The International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS)
• The UNIVERSA exam bank
And, at European level, member of:
• The European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
The RMS Group proposes two final honours programmes:
A 3-year management training course. 3rd year school-company sandwich course.
CESEM (Bac+4 specialised in international management):
Two years of study in France, two years abroad (extended course in each country). 10 partner countries, possibility of continuing with a 5th "Master's" year in 2 countries.
The RMS Group is well-known in France and Europe for the quality of its post-graduate training programmes.
Sup de Co Reims / Grande Ecole (Master's in Management):
Generalist Management School, ranked among the best French training programmes. Sup de Co prepares students to assume responsibilities in international companies.
TEMA (School of TEchnology & MAnagement):
Innovative training programme, preparing students for management professions in technological environments.
Specialised Masters / Masters of Science:
Occupationally-oriented training programmes of 12 to 16 months:
- two training programmes focusing specifically on Europe: European Lobbying and Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Europe, but also programmes for specialising in international financial analysis, key account management, services and customer relations management, distribution management, technological innovation management in agri- and bio-industries.
The doctoral programme:
PhD programme in partnership with Lille IAE. The programme combines RMS Group expertise in business studies with Lille IAE resources.
targets junior executives looking for fast-track skills enhancement in management against an international backdrop.
targets experienced executives looking to give a strategic dimension to their career. Shared-time training (3 days a month) which does not infringe on occupational activities.
The City of Reims backs the RMS via an agreement with the Reims and Epernay CCI (Chamber of Commerce & Industry).